Wednesday 30 July 2014

Week 5 weigh in - Woohoo!

Woo-freakin-hoo!!! Another amazing 7 pound loss this week. That brings me up to a total of 45 pounds in five weeks. Three stone three pounds in 35 days. Twenty kilos in a month(ish).

This week I struggled to get all my award certificates on the kitchen cupboard door. I got my 3 stone award, my Club 10 award, Slimmer of the Week and Slimmer of the Month awards.

Another achievement this week too, I walked to group rather than take the car. Ok, so the whole trip is only a bit over a mile, but considering last month walking round the supermarket felt like it would kill me, I'm over the moon.

As much as I don't want the weight loss to slow down, I might have to slow it down a little so I don't get lynched by the ladies in group. Who am I kidding, I want more stickers... so planning another big loss in the coming week.


 

No comments: